Brill Neumann is an executive search consulting firm focused on recruiting exceptional leaders to renowned institutions of higher education, academic medical centers, and related organizations.
We are a boutique firm, small by design. We limit the number of searches each Principal leads at any one time to focus on the relationships and fact finding critical to engaging the most promising candidates.
As a result, we recruit outstanding candidates whose qualities align with our clients’ vision for success. And along the way, we cultivate enduring partnerships with both clients and candidates.
- Wellesley College – Assistant Vice President for Budget, Financial Planning and Campus Services
- Boston College – Vice President for Human Resources
- Appalachian State University – Chief Diversity Officer & Associate Vice Chancellor for Equity, Diversity, and Compliance
- Connecticut College – Dean of Admission and Financial Aid
- Bentley University – Associate Vice President of Finance
For a complete list of current searches, click here.