Brill Neumann is an executive search consulting firm focused on recruiting exceptional leaders to renowned institutions of higher education, academic medical centers, and related organizations.
We are a boutique firm, small by design. We limit the number of searches each Principal leads at any one time to focus on the relationships and fact finding critical to engaging the most promising candidates.
As a result, we recruit outstanding candidates whose qualities align with our clients’ vision for success. And along the way, we cultivate enduring partnerships with both clients and candidates.
- Michael B. Daniel Appointed City of Hope’s Senior Director, Research Administration and Services Read More
- Melissa Hubbard Named Head of Special Collections and Archives at Case Western Read More
- Carrie Rampp Named Associate Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer at Franklin & Marshall College Read More
- Ithaca College – Associate Vice President for Information Technology Services and Chief Information Officer
- Salem State University – Vice President for Administration
- Salem State University – Chief Financial Officer
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center – Vice President, Industry Relations and Business Development
- Barnard College – Chief Operating Officer
For a complete list of current searches, click here.