Brill Neumann is an executive search consulting firm focused on recruiting exceptional leaders to renowned institutions of higher education, academic medical centers, and related organizations.
We are a boutique firm, small by design. We limit the number of searches each Principal leads at any one time to focus on the relationships and fact finding critical to engaging the most promising candidates.
As a result, we recruit outstanding candidates whose qualities align with our clients’ vision for success. And along the way, we cultivate enduring partnerships with both clients and candidates.
- The University of Notre Dame – Vice President and Associate Provost for Innovation
- University of Rochester – Associate Vice President for Financial Operations and University Controller
- Clark University – Chief Human Resources Officer
- Georgetown University – Vice President & Chief Information Officer
- Johns Hopkins University – Head of Mechanical Engineering, Whiting School of Engineering
For a complete list of current searches, click here.