Brill Neumann is an executive search consulting firm focused on recruiting exceptional leaders to renowned institutions of higher education, academic medical centers, and related organizations.
We are a boutique firm, small by design. We limit the number of searches each Principal leads at any one time to focus on the relationships and fact finding critical to engaging the most promising candidates.
As a result, we recruit outstanding candidates whose qualities align with our clients’ vision for success. And along the way, we cultivate enduring partnerships with both clients and candidates.
- University of Southern California – Keston Family Chair, Global Real Estate
- University of Nebraska Kearney – Dean of the College of Education
- Emory University – College Business Officer, College of Arts and Sciences
- University of New Hampshire – Director, Carsey School for Public Policy
- University of New Hampshire – Dean, Peter Paul College of Business and Economics
For a complete list of current searches, click here.