Brill Neumann is an executive search consulting firm focused on recruiting exceptional leaders to renowned institutions of higher education, academic medical centers, and related organizations.
We are a boutique firm, small by design. We limit the number of searches each Principal leads at any one time to focus on the relationships and fact finding critical to engaging the most promising candidates.
As a result, we recruit outstanding candidates whose qualities align with our clients’ vision for success. And along the way, we cultivate enduring partnerships with both clients and candidates.
- Jeff Dubois Named Wellesley College’s Assistant Vice President for Budget, Financial Planning, and Campus Services Read More
- Sheryl Feinstein Named Dean of the College of Education at the University of Nebraska at Kearney Read More
- Boston College Appoints David P. Trainor Vice President for Human Resources Read More
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Manager of Risk Programs
- Yale University – Assistant VP for Strategic Analysis and Institutional Research
- Wayne State University – Vice President for Finance and Business Operations and Treasurer
- Syracuse University – Dean, College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center – Vice President and Chief Information Officer
For a complete list of current searches, click here.