Brill Neumann is an executive search consulting firm focused on recruiting exceptional leaders to renowned institutions of higher education, academic medical centers, and related organizations.
We are a boutique firm, small by design. We limit the number of searches each Principal leads at any one time to focus on the relationships and fact finding critical to engaging the most promising candidates.
As a result, we recruit outstanding candidates whose qualities align with our clients’ vision for success. And along the way, we cultivate enduring partnerships with both clients and candidates.
- Northeastern University – AVP for Research and Sponsored Programs Compliance
- Allegheny College – Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- University of Southern California – Vice President Financial Planning
- Wayne State University – Associate Vice President for Facilities Planning and Management
- Wayne State University – Associate Vice President for Budgets & Planning
For a complete list of current searches, click here.