Brill Neumann is an executive search consulting firm focused on recruiting exceptional leaders to renowned institutions of higher education, academic medical centers, and related organizations.
We are a boutique firm, small by design. We limit the number of searches each Principal leads at any one time to focus on the relationships and fact finding critical to engaging the most promising candidates.
As a result, we recruit outstanding candidates whose qualities align with our clients’ vision for success. And along the way, we cultivate enduring partnerships with both clients and candidates.
- Brandeis University – Chief Human Resources Officer
- Emory University – Chief Business Officer, School of Law
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey – Senior Vice President/Chief Enterprise Risk, Ethics and Compliance Officer
- Boston University – Investment Directors
- University of New Hampshire – Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs
For a complete list of current searches, click here.