Brill Neumann is an executive search consulting firm focused on recruiting exceptional leaders to renowned institutions of higher education, academic medical centers, and research institutes.
We are a boutique firm, small by design. We limit the number of searches we conduct at any one time to focus on the relationships and fact finding critical to engaging the most promising candidates.
As a result, we recruit outstanding candidates whose qualities align with our clients’ vision for success. And along the way, we cultivate enduring partnerships with both clients and candidates.
- Joseph Lalley named Senior Associate Vice President for Information Technologies and Administrative Services at Ohio University Read More
- Deborah J. Moon Shaffer Named Ohio University’s Senior Associate Vice President, Finance and Administration Read More
- Sue Gaylor Named Executive Vice President of Allegheny College Read More
- Villanova University – Chief Compliance Officer
- Emory University – Chief University Budget and Planning Officer
- Step One Ventures – Founding President and CEO
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill – Associate Vice Chancellor for Energy, Environmental Health and Campus Safety
- City of Hope – Senior Director, Research Administration and Services
For a complete list of current searches, click here.