Brill Neumann is an executive search consulting firm focused on recruiting exceptional leaders to renowned institutions of higher education, academic medical centers, and related organizations.
We are a boutique firm, small by design. We limit the number of searches each Principal leads at any one time to focus on the relationships and fact finding critical to engaging the most promising candidates.
As a result, we recruit outstanding candidates whose qualities align with our clients’ vision for success. And along the way, we cultivate enduring partnerships with both clients and candidates.
- University of New Hampshire – Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Yale University – Director of Enterprise Risk Management
- Research Park Corporation (RPC) – President and CEO
- Kaplan Global Pathways – Senior Vice President, North American Partnerships
- Wayne State University – Coleman A. Young Foundation Endowed Chair of Urban Affairs
For a complete list of current searches, click here.