Brill Neumann is an executive search consulting firm focused on recruiting exceptional leaders to renowned institutions of higher education, academic medical centers, and related organizations.
We are a boutique firm, small by design. We limit the number of searches each Principal leads at any one time to focus on the relationships and fact finding critical to engaging the most promising candidates.
As a result, we recruit outstanding candidates whose qualities align with our clients’ vision for success. And along the way, we cultivate enduring partnerships with both clients and candidates.
- City of Hope Names Acclaimed Oncologist Victoria Seewaldt the Ruth Ziegler Chair in Population Sciences Read More
- Ohio University Names Mo Valentine Assistant Vice President for Research and Sponsored Programs Read More
- Boston University Appoints Alumnus Daniel Steele to Its Investment Office Read More
- Ohio University – Vice President for Student Affairs
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center — Managing Director, Center for Technology Commercialization
- Ithaca College – Vice President of Human Resources
- Carleton College – Investment Operations Manager
- Northeastern University – Associate Vice Provost for Institutional Research and Decision Support
For a complete list of current searches, click here.