Brill Neumann is an executive search consulting firm focused on recruiting exceptional leaders to renowned institutions of higher education, academic medical centers, and related organizations.
We are a boutique firm, small by design. We limit the number of searches each Principal leads at any one time to focus on the relationships and fact finding critical to engaging the most promising candidates.
As a result, we recruit outstanding candidates whose qualities align with our clients’ vision for success. And along the way, we cultivate enduring partnerships with both clients and candidates.
- Swarthmore College Names Varo Duffins as Director of Financial Aid Read More
- Wayne State Names First Associate Provost for Diversity and Inclusion and Chief Diversity Officer Read More
- Jeff Dubois Named Wellesley College’s Assistant Vice President for Budget, Financial Planning, and Campus Services Read More
- Ohio University – Chief Information Officer
- Oberlin College – Chief Human Resources Officer
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Manager of Risk Programs
- Yale University – Assistant VP for Strategic Analysis and Institutional Research
- Wayne State University – Vice President for Finance and Business Operations and Treasurer
For a complete list of current searches, click here.