Brill Neumann is an executive search consulting firm focused on recruiting exceptional leaders to renowned institutions of higher education, academic medical centers, and related organizations.
We are a boutique firm, small by design. We limit the number of searches each Principal leads at any one time to focus on the relationships and fact finding critical to engaging the most promising candidates.
As a result, we recruit outstanding candidates whose qualities align with our clients’ vision for success. And along the way, we cultivate enduring partnerships with both clients and candidates.
- The Culinary Institute of America Names Maria Krupin Vice President of Finance and Rose Wang Its New Vice President of Strategy Read More
- Ohio University Names Bradley Cohen Senior Vice Provost for Instructional Innovation Read More
- Sartin Named Senior Associate Dean for Advancement at USC’s Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences Read More
- University of New Hampshire – Vice President of Enrollment Management
- Wayne State University – Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management
- University of New Hampshire – Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs
- City of Hope – Chair, Department of Medical Oncology
- Simmons College – Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration
For a complete list of current searches, click here.