Brill Neumann is an executive search consulting firm focused on recruiting exceptional leaders to renowned institutions of higher education, academic medical centers, and related organizations.
We are a boutique firm, small by design. We limit the number of searches each Principal leads at any one time to focus on the relationships and fact finding critical to engaging the most promising candidates.
As a result, we recruit outstanding candidates whose qualities align with our clients’ vision for success. And along the way, we cultivate enduring partnerships with both clients and candidates.
- Dawn Medley Named Wayne State University’s New Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management Read More
- Gregory Robertson Named AVP for Architecture, Design and Construction at Ohio University Read More
- American Accounting Association Names Randy L. Greene Chief Operations & Finance Officer Read More
- Wayne State University – Senior Associate Vice President for Budget Planning and Treasury
- Northeastern University – Dean of University Libraries
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro – Associate Vice Chancellor for Human Resources
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute – Senior Vice President for Innovations
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey – Vice President, University Financial Planning and Budgeting
For a complete list of current searches, click here.